I haven't been feeling to well lately. I have been crying about everything. I worry way too much about nothing and I am so sick of it! Thankfully, I do not have school tomorrow because it is junior/senior skip day! WOO HOO! I am definitely taking advantage of that! I am going to scrap some, after I wake up around noon. I also have to get my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed at 2:00. FUN FUN. LOL I also need to do some work for my Creative Writing class. I LOOOVE that class so I don't mind doing homework in there. :) We are working on a "photo journal" now. We just took random pictures and now we are going to writes different poems and stuff about them. Here are 2 of my favorite pictures that I took for mine.


I felt like the American flag picture was so appropriate for everything that our country is facing right now. It's so depressing.
That's all for now. I will try to post again tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment