Friday, September 23, 2005

Breathe Haley, Breathe...

So Homecoming is tomorrow and I am FREAKING OUT! At 9:00 in the morning my best friend and I are going to get manicures and pedicures! AHH! So relaxing! Then we are going to get our eyebrows waxed! Then I am coming back home to sleep for a little bit so I will feel like staying out later. My boyfriend has to work until around 3 or 4 so I have to go get my flowers because the florist closes at 2:00. We have to get pictures sometime between 5:00 and 7:00 and then we will go out of town to eat. (Longhorn, Applebees, or Red Lobster- not sure yet which.) We will then go back to the dance for a while and then leave and do our own thing. It should be lots of fun. We are double dating. I have reminded my boyfriend everything over and over again and I'm sure that I am getting on his nerves, but he's a good sport! :)
As far as my day at school went- I think I had my first panic attack, but not really sure. I thought I was going crazy. I couldn't quit shaking and I was getting chills and crying for no reason at all. Nothing happened. I guess all of the stress of the HC dance and everything. I don't know. It was awful so my teacher told me to call my mama and go home. I told my mama that I felt like a failure for not being able to stay through the day, but I stayed as long as I could.
Some good news- Sonny Perdue requested that all GA schools be cancelled MONDAY AND TUESDAY to help conserve gas. WOO HOO!
I just got back from my boyfriend's house and got to play with his little puppy! His name is Doran! :) SOOO cute and sweet!

0 comments: