Friday, October 07, 2005

Wow! I have been so busy.

I had a portfolio due today and we were supposed to have 2 weeks to work on it, but ended up having 1 week so I had to stay up until 1:15 last night and finish! UGH Not to mention the mid-terms yesterday and today! My depression and anxiety is getting better. I did, however, have a panic attack yesterday, but considering the stress with the portfolio and mid-terms that's no big surprise. Now I have a *3-day* weekend to look forward too! No homework, NOTHING! YAY! :) This week is also Homecoming week so we had "spirit week". Monday was PJ day, Tuesday was Retro day, Wednesday was Tacky day, Thursday was Camo day, and Friday was our school colors day! I have some pictures to post of tacky day so I will post them when I get a chance!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, sounds like you're kept super busy with all of the school work!
Also sounds like Homecoming week was a lot of fun. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Have a great three-day weekend, chill out and relax, sounds like you deserve it! :)

Haley said...

Thanks Carrie! How have you been? I miss chatting with you! You were one of my favorite NSBR peas!! You should email me sometime! :)