I woke up at 11:00 and started watching Lifetime and continued to watch until 5:00. There were some great movies today, but they scared me shitless. LOL I don't dig the whole "someone is watching you" thing. LOL I was home alone at the time too. So anyways, at 5:00 I went to my boyfriend's house and we ate, played with the puppy some, and then watched 10 Things I Hate about You. I love that movie! :) We had a great time. We haven't laughed so much in a long time!! It's so hard to believe we will have been together 4 years on February 20! That's such a long time- longer than some stay married! HA! We have our ups and downs, but somehow we always manage to get through them. I am not real sure what that means, but I am following my heart and what I am doing now just feels "right". We are having fun and enjoying ourselves, which, to me, is what we should be doing. I do what makes me happy, nothing more, nothing less. :)
That's all for now. -Haley




0 comments:
Post a Comment