Monday, October 10, 2005

BLAH BLAH BLAH


This morning I told my mama that I wanted to get the laser hair removal on my eyebrows and she said "But Haley, you are still growing!" Damn mama! I am tired of plucking and waxing! LOL Then, I hit my 3rd toe of the freakin' wall! AHH! It hurts so bad. I hope it's not broken. HAHA I did figure out what I was going to get all of my friends for Christmas. I am going to order them something off of
They have some really pretty things and they are all so cheap!! I have been watching this site for a while now, but it has finally come in handy! :) I just ordered a necklace. I'm not sure who I will give it to yet though. I hope the quality is good! Anyone know?
Here is what I just ordered:
ETA: I ordered this too!
***********************************


I think it is really pretty. I hope the colors are that vibrant IRL.

I SO don't want to go back to school tomorrow!! Hopefully, the week will pass quickly. Next week we only have to go 2 full days and 1 half-day! YAY! We are out all day Thursday and Friday for fall break! :)

Last Tuesday my mama signed up to be an Arbonne consultant. I am so excited. She doesn't work so I think she will enjoy this. I love their facial cleaners and their eyeshadows! We haven't tried much yet, but we have TONS ordered. www.arbonne.com

I promised some pictures of tacky day, so here they are! Again, the date on my camera is wrong. I need to fix that. LOL You can see the cover of my "portfolio" (scrapbook) of all of my poems and stuff in picture #1.

***********************************

Here are more from Homecoming... We were being crazy in a raunchy gas station in picture #1! LOL

***********************************



Well, I think I have posted enough for today! LOL Now I am going to see if those boiled peanuts are ready! YUMMMMMM! :)

-Haley

5 comments:

Melissa said...

love that necklace, its super pretty, love the colors. what great pictures, you looked so pretty at homecoming. looks like you had a ton of fun :)

Haley said...

Thanks Melissa!! :) We had a BLAST!

CreekerMom said...

Haley, I LOVE THE PIC'S of the Jewelry and also all the ones of TACKY DAY! LOL Great to scrap!
I love the ones of you and Phillip. He is a cutie.. you two look SOOO good together and Congrats on the 4 yrs coming up soon.!
That has to count for something right? LOL

Miss ya on the new board!

Valerie

Carrie said...

HaHaHa! Love the pictures, so fun!! :)

Haley said...

Thanks Valerie! I've been kind of busy, but I hope to be back on the board soon! :)