skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 03, 2009
It's bothering me...
It's killing me, actually. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to endure so far. Heartbreak. It breaks my heart to see the one I love more than anything love someone else. Even if he is my boyfriend. I know he loves her more than words can say.
1 comments:
Disneypal
said...
I found your blog through 2peas - sorry your year is starting off so rough :(
12:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Haley
My name's Haley. I am from a tiny town in Georgia. I am happy to call it home.
View my complete profile
Pinterest
Tiny
My beautiful baby girl, Tiny. She is 12 years old.
Tiny in bed
Tiny's new bed that she ABSOLUTELY loves!!
Etsy
Grab my Button!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(23)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(1)
It's bothering me...
►
2008
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(28)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
Labels
MORP
(1)
Search This Blog
Powered by
Blogger
.
All content © 2012 Haley's Blog | All Rights Reserved.
1 comments:
I found your blog through 2peas - sorry your year is starting off so rough :(
Post a Comment