Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pick up your own shit!

I am so sick of picking up after everyone around here. A flipping BUCKET does not belong on the counter! Neither do rechargable batteries! GRR There have been these fishing things on the desk in the kitchen for like 3 weeks. Seriously! Actually, it's just my daddy and brother bugging the shit out of me. My mama isn't bothering me. I cannot wait to get out of the house tomorrow and have some ME time. I am going to go to the mall and WM. I deserve it.
*********************************
On a happier note: My mama told me to go ahead and order the Cricut die cutting machine that I've been wanting since I've been helping her since she broke her elbow. :) :) I can't wait. Only 2 more days. Here is a link.
*********************************
Update on mama: She got her "after-surgery cast" off yesterday. She also got her staples out. She had about 30 of them. The incision is about 7 inches long on the OUTSIDE of her elbow. I thought they would do it in the inside of the elbow, but obviously not. We went today to get her a hinged cast so she can start to bend her elbow little by little. She will be in this cast for 8 weeks. We thought she was going to be in a regular hard cast first, but the doctor decided against it. So the hinged cast will be the last cast she has to have. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since her surgery on her elbow, so considering that she is doing remarkably well. :)

Thanks for reading. -Haley

0 comments: