Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's been a scrap therapy day for me...

This LO was about a broken friendship. It was EXTREMELY hard to make this.

Journaling reads:
to lose a friendship over something silly. We are both guilty, but we need to get over this and move on. I am hurt. I want my best friend back. I could trust you. I had some of the best times of my life with you. I laughed with you and I cried with you. I want you to know that I would do anything for us to be as close as we were before. It bothers me that you act like you don’t care. You don’t want to talk about it. I feel like I’ve been replaced- and I think I have. I am scared. I am worried. I want everything to be back to normal. We have too much invested to pretend like nothing is wrong. We need to get through this. Together. I am tired of crying. It’s up to you now. I have tried and tried and you aren’t giving me the time of day. So I give up. If this is what you want then fine, have it your way, but I want you to know I care. I want my best friend back. The tag under the flowers reads: I see your true colors shining through. -Cyndi Lauper

*******************************

This is a LO about my depression. It wasn't an easy one to make. This picture was taken last night. I used it because I was faking a smile, which is what I normally do. I was out with some friends and was upset about something *see LO before this one* so I wasn't nearly as happy as I look. When I look at it, it reminds me of the mask that I put on every morning before I leave.























*******************************

This next LO is about how I really need Phillip right now. The date on my camera is obviously wrong, please ignore.
Journaling reads:
I need you now, more than ever. I am really going through some tough times. This depression is kicking my butt. I need you to listen. I need you to try to understand. I need you to talk to me. I don’t mean some things that I say and you know that. I can trust you so I want to confide in you. I need you to be considerate. I am going through the toughest time of my life. I need you to be here for me.


Thanks for looking. Haley

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Haley, these are so pretty! I love, love your use of color and fun patterns all mixed up. They're really eye catching. Your journaling is powerful. I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. Always wishing the best for ya deary! :)

Haley said...

Thanks Carrie! I hope to catch you on MSN soon!