I AM MAD! Phillip is out of town visting family and I told him to call me around lunch because I am leaving for a wedding today and won't be able to talk much...I tried to call him like 5 times and it rang and rang. So at like 2:10 he finally calls me back!! GRRR He KNEW I was leaving and that I wanted to talk to him! He calls and says...I can't talk my phone is going dead! I forgot to charge it last night... UGH! The way I see it is that if he wanted to talk to me he would find a way. He has been gone since Wednesday and I miss him. He will come home Saturday night and I won't be albo to see him until Sunday. I didn't sleep well last night and I am very moody. I just want to cry. Sorry for the vent about nothing.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm sure you'll feel better about it tomorrow. I totally remember how that went when Shawn and I were dating. The missing him like crazy, and just needing to talk even if it were for a few minutes. It's frustrating, best to let it go and keep busy. He'll be back soon. :)
Hope you sleep better tonight.
Post a Comment