Thursday, July 13, 2006

I have been up since 5:30 this morning!

I have been in bed for 3 days with a fibromyalgia flare-up and that's what woke me up at 5:30 this morning. I was/am miserable. I finally woke my mama up at about 9:30 and told her that I had to get to the chiropractor. He helped reduce some pressure, but nothing major yet. I have to go back to him Monday. When I got home I took a nice, hot bath and tried to relax a little. I bought some stuff called Bio Freeze from the chiropractor and it works wonders!! If you have any chronic pains I would suggest using this for temporary relief! When I went to my cousin's wedding this past weekends I slept on the floor for 2 nights and I know that this has contributed to my flare-up, but I'm trying not to complain too much because I haven't had a problem with my fibro in nearly 2 years! :) I must be doing something right! LOL

-Haley

0 comments: