Friday, November 04, 2005

More from yesterday!


Yesterday was GREAT!! My parents woke me up at 6:40 and told me to come in there room because they had a present for me! Not a bad way to wake up, huh? :) So I went in there and they told me to just open all of them! :) :) I got a pair of Silver jeans, 2 jackets, 5 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of earrings, 1 necklace, some beaded bracelets, 2 belts, a scarf, and the purse that Phillip bought me! (It came today! It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!) I got to school and my cell phone rang and it was my best friend singing happy birthday!! HOW SWEET!! She is great! :) My boyfriend was so sweet too! Then I walked into class and was greeting with so many happy birthdays!! It was so great. It's actually the only really good day that I've had in a long time. So the day was great and my boyfriend and I were talking as we were leaving school and I said "That is bullshit!!!" about something we were talking about and the freakin' principal heard me!! GRRRR So I was written up and now have 3 days of restricted lunch!! At least I don't have I.S.S. :) Oh well, it will be a good diet because I sure as hell am not eating a cheese & bologna sandwich! LOL After school I took a nap and then my family, Phillip, and I went out to eat a my favorite seafood restaurant. :) It was YUUMMMMY!!! So that was my day!
***********************
This is a picture from yesterday when I was leaving to go to school. It's not the best picture, but it's a picture! :)

0 comments: