Yesterday I went to school all day and I knew I had a fever and was sick, but I stayed anyway so I wouldn't get behind. Today I tried to go to just my academic classes, but only stayed about an hour and a half. It was horrible. I was sweating like a pig because I had a fever. So I just got back from the doctor and we aren't sure what it is. I have some upper respiratory infection and some bronchitis..so I am being treated for both. I feel like shit and was told by my doctor to stay out of school tomorrow too. To make matters worse, I have a 1500-2000 word term paper due Friday!!!!!
So here is my bitch list for today:
**Don't bring 3 kids in the damn post office and let them run around like animals weaving in and out of line and through people and not say a WORD to them!!!! WTF is wrong with people?!
**Don't try to pass me(or run into me) on a ONE lane street and look at me like I'm the dumbass- you old hag!
**Oh, and is there any FRIENDLY receptionists in the world anymore? Or is that too much to ask?
Ahh, I feel better! I should have coughed on all of their asses!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment