I came home to lots of new goodies today!!
I got all of this for $31 from Oh My Crafts! They had a HUGE sale going on.

And here is my Treasure Box Designs design team file of the week! :)
I used the Valentine Card Kit for this file...
You can see it & the rest of their AWESOME files here...
http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/category_12/Whats-New.htm
I got all of this for $31 from Oh My Crafts! They had a HUGE sale going on.

And here is my Treasure Box Designs design team file of the week! :)
I used the Valentine Card Kit for this file...
You can see it & the rest of their AWESOME files here...
http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/category_12/Whats-New.htm

I hope to get more scrapping done this weekend after I do my online class work.
On another note, I have to have a minor surgery Tuesday. I am having some female problems, but it's no biggie. Please keep me in your prayers. I went for my pre-op appointment today and I am getting a little nervous about it.
Thanks for reading!
On another note, I have to have a minor surgery Tuesday. I am having some female problems, but it's no biggie. Please keep me in your prayers. I went for my pre-op appointment today and I am getting a little nervous about it.
Thanks for reading!




4 comments:
What a great way to end the day...with craft goodies!! Have fun! Also, I love your card! "Beary" cute!
Hello Haley
LOvely and beautiful card!... wow! great craft goodies, love it!
Have Fun!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
**New follower**
Thanks Sony! :)
Post a Comment