Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh happy days....

Can't wait for Christmas!

Here's my Hello Kitty Christmas tree!


My very first Christmas present this year! From my God-daughter!


Did I mention how BIG she has gotten?And of course...my precious Tiny.


And THIS is BY FAR my favorite Pinterest creation to date. A magnetic makeup board! :)


12 comments:

Sunshine and Shadows said...

Could your Goddaughter be any cuter? She is adorable!

Heather said...

Love every single thing you posted. I've been eyeing those pink sparkly Toms for so long. Lucky you!

Nicole said...

Your makeup board is cute. I hadn't seen that on Pinterest, but I will have to check tha out. And your pink tree is really cute!

Shannon said...

Seriously, love your blog. :) Owl's and the color pink are my faves! Your God Daughter is precious! XOXO (lovemybabes on 2 peas) ~Shannon

http://www.shannonsarmywifelife.blogspot.com/ Here is my blog!

Helena said...

Lots of pinkness! Your goddaughter is just adorable!

Tiffany said...

Hello from 2Peas! Love your blog. Owls and the color pink, what's not to love!!!

JustKristy said...

Oh my! Your Goddaughter is beautiful! She is going to look soooo cute in those sparkly Toms!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love your blog by the way!

Oblibby said...

Oh my goodness, your goddaughter is so, so cute. Love the curls.

Lisa xoxo

Haley said...

Thanks yall. She is my heart! :)

Becky said...

I LOVE that tree and those pink sparkly shoes? I die!

Sprinkle Some Sunshine said...

I'm SOOOO hoping my daughter made me a magnetic makeup board!!! I pinned one & told her I loved it. She's made a few trips to Hobby Lobby so my fingers are crossed. :)

Haley said...

I love it Deea!!!