
I have only seen about 6 of them, but this is my favorite so far. :) I LOVE IT!
I also got my hair bow site updated.
www.haleyshairbows.com
If you would like to be on my email mailing list, please leave your email address in the comment box. I have lots of bows to choose from..
Hair Flowers, Baby Bows, Striped Bows, Polka Dot Bows, Bows with Prints, Solid Bows, Double Ruffle ribbon Bows, Hair bow lots...and more...
Here is some new bows...




I also do custom orders. If you need something specific email me at haleyk88@yahoo.com and I will see what I can do. :)
I also got my hair bow site updated.
www.haleyshairbows.com
If you would like to be on my email mailing list, please leave your email address in the comment box. I have lots of bows to choose from..
Hair Flowers, Baby Bows, Striped Bows, Polka Dot Bows, Bows with Prints, Solid Bows, Double Ruffle ribbon Bows, Hair bow lots...and more...
Here is some new bows...




0 comments:
Post a Comment