Saturday, February 12, 2011

Organized by color now..






I'm all done, except for my buttons. I have to wait on my Starbucks bottles to be washed before I can do that. :) Feels so nice to be organized!!

6 comments:

my4blessings said...

Way to go on the organization! I hope you are delighted with the results.

Christine said...

It looks great!!

Tracy said...

Look'n good. I love to organize.

Nancy M in NJ said...

Very nice, Haley. Thanks for sharing your pics on TwoPeas and here :)

Erin said...

looks great! I came over from 2ps. I just started to organize by color..used the dish tubs from Walmart like another p. I am not going to break up my inks, markers or chalks...now how I think about those things! Still have lots to do, but already making a difference.

Unknown said...

GIRLFRIEND!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your scrappy area!!! Wish mine looked like that!!!!


PS-Thanks for being a new follower! And I am now following you!


Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com