Monday, August 30, 2010

Just a little update...

Thought I would try to get back into blogging. :)
I registered for school today. I am going to be taking marketing. I decided that graphic design was not for me. Live and learn. I have also had the shingles..in my HEAD! It has been awful. Since I have had the shingles, I haven't been able to see Jaci (my god-daughter) very much. :( I miss her terribly.
She is getting so big! A few days short of 20 months. :(I am extremely happy with my life right now and all the people in it. Things couldn't get much better. :) Which is also good news. I hope that when I start school things stay the same. I can only hope and pray about it.

Will update more later. :)
-Haley

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Isn't it nice when you are happy with the here and now.
Thank you for sharing your blog with me.
My blog is very personal as well. It is like my online journal (with some crafts thrown in :)

Feel free to check it out if you wish.
Tracy