So late last night this wonderful, amazing boyfriend I HAD called and dumped me. Yeah, woke me up to do so too. I was so shocked. It felt like a dream. I cried for about 10 minutes and was over it. YEAH ME! It's his loss, right? So I called my best friend and talked to her about it and then...called my EX. Bad!! I know. *sigh* He was so sweet and supportive. I hung out with him for awhile and then went and stayed at his sister's house with him. (NO..get that out of your mind!! It was nothing like that. NOTHING HAPPENED.) I was running a fever for some reason and felt terrible. I also had this pimple like thing on my chin. Little did I know, it was the beginning of a boil! I swear this thing got bigger by the hour. I didn't sleep at all because of it. Well that and he's a blanket hog. HAHA So needless to say, I was at the doctor's office when the doors opened. They gave me a shot of antibiotics and put me on Augmentin. They also gave me some Vicoden for the pain. I was hoping they would be able to drain it.

The picture does it no justice. It is MUCH more painful than it looks. It is about the size of a 50 cent piece and it hard underneath the skin.
Sucks for me, huh?
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
*Haley*

The picture does it no justice. It is MUCH more painful than it looks. It is about the size of a 50 cent piece and it hard underneath the skin.
Sucks for me, huh?
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
*Haley*




1 comments:
that sucks~! Your right his loss....
take all the meds for that boil. I got one last year on my chin last year and it got staff... the bad kind and had to got thru three rounds of meds to get it to go away. I know the pain! I felt like I looked like Jay Leno with mine.
Post a Comment