
After severe PMSing, bloating, non-stop eating, and cramping I want to be a guy! LOL Kidding, of course. But really, this sucks! I have been a walking, talking grizzly bear for the last few days. LOL Phillip pissed me off last night for no good reason so I hung up on him and wouldn't answer his call. haha I said "I told you not to piss me off!!" LOL I know he hates this time of the month. I do too, I do too.
Anyways, I have been enjoying my 3-day weekend, other than ^^that^^. :) I have been scrapping. I made THIS dog album
and THIS cat album.
I also ordered my homecoming dress.
I still need some shoes (silver kitten heels) and some big silver/teal earrings.
My sales on Ebay have been going really well. So help me decide to I want this new Dooney (had to get picture from Ebay. Couldn't save pic on Dooney.com)
Or do I want tons of new scrap supplies? I can't decide.
-Haley
Anyways, I have been enjoying my 3-day weekend, other than ^^that^^. :) I have been scrapping. I made THIS dog album
and THIS cat album.
I also ordered my homecoming dress.
I still need some shoes (silver kitten heels) and some big silver/teal earrings.My sales on Ebay have been going really well. So help me decide to I want this new Dooney (had to get picture from Ebay. Couldn't save pic on Dooney.com)
Or do I want tons of new scrap supplies? I can't decide.-Haley




2 comments:
Ohhhh and you know I'm going to say the bag! :)
That doesn't help you much does it?
Well, my mom bought me the purse for my birthday! It's on its way! YIPEE!!
Post a Comment