Thursday, June 08, 2006

If it makes you feel better do it...

but not letting minors buy spray paint, markers, glue, or w/e isn't going to solve a damn thing. If I wanted to "huff" I could find some cleaning product in my house. You can tell WM wouldn't let me buy spray paint, eh? I mean really! What in the world does that solve? NOTHING! I could go sniff Lysol if I wanted...I don't really need spray paint or anything similar, but I do need the spray paint for a Father's Day present! LOL Not to mention that I could take a bottle of rubber cement to the WM bathroom if I was really desperate! Think people! You are causing more trouble than it's worth! Sooner or later you will have to be 18 to buy flippin' gas!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

While it might make access to these areosol products a little less, it certainly isn't going to stop kids from huffing. They have everything they need to get high at home. Parents need to pull up their britches and get responsible with their own children, not passing a bunch of silly bills to regualte what they should be doing themselves. I'm sorry you couldn't get what you needed for your father's day gift. :( Can your Mom get it for you. ?

Haley said...

AMEN!! Well, she said she would go get it, but I decided that I don't need it. The plate stand is already brown! :)

Hope you are doing well! :) TTY soon!